Im looking for a dcf lawyer that helps fight them in fitchburg mass ive been attacked by them for years?

ive passd any drug test they wanted and now they are again attackn me and it has nothing to do with drugs at all!

Fitchburg, MA -

Michael L Rich

Michael L Rich

Family Law Attorney - Waltham, MA

This forum is for asking questions. If you want to hire an attorney you should use the Find a Lawyer button and seek Fitchburg-area child abuse lawyer.

There are several things that a lawyer can do to help you fight off a D C F attack.

Thomas J Callahan

Thomas J Callahan

Family Law Attorney - Hanover, MA

There are many things that can go into a DCF finding of abuse or neglect, drug use being just one of them. My experience is that it is not simply one thing like drugs, but a multiple of issues, and indeed any type of substance abuse often leads to other issues of neglect. Anyone responding here would need to know more details about what DCF is claiming and why, and that you would be able to retain an attorney. Your best bet is finding someone in your area who is familiar with your area's DCF office, as there are sometimes differences in the way each regional office handles things.

Catherine Taylor

Catherine Taylor

Family Law Attorney - Holden, MA

I agree with my colleagues - there are many reasons that DCF may feel it appropriate to intervene aside from drugs. If you feel you are being unjustly targeted, you should search for an attorney in Fitchburg that specializes in these types of cases. You can search for an attorney through the Find a Lawyer section of Avvo. Good luck.