Im looking for a dcf lawyer that helps fight them in fitchburg mass ive been attacked by them for years?

Fitchburg, MA |

ive passd any drug test they wanted and now they are again attackn me and it has nothing to do with drugs at all!

There are many things that can go into a DCF finding of abuse or neglect, drug use being just one of them. My experience is that it is not simply one thing like drugs, but a multiple of issues, and indeed any type of substance abuse often leads to other issues of neglect. Anyone responding here would need to know more details about what DCF is claiming and why, and that you would be able to retain an attorney. Your best bet is finding someone in your area who is familiar with your area's DCF office, as there are sometimes differences in the way each regional office handles things.

To questioners from West Virginia & New York: Although I am licensed to practice in your state, I practice on a day-to-day basis in Massachusetts. I answer questions in your state in areas of the law in which I practice, and in which I feel comfortable trying to offer you assistance based on my knowledge of specific statutes in your state and/or general principles applicable in all states. It is always best, however, to work with attorneys and court personnel in your own area to deal with specific problems and factual situations.

This forum is for asking questions. If you want to hire an attorney you should use the Find a Lawyer button and seek Fitchburg-area child abuse lawyer.

There are several things that a lawyer can do to help you fight off a D C F attack.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your area who regularly practices in the subject matter which your question is about. You should develop an attorney client relationship with the lawyer of your choice so that your communications will be subject to the attorney client privilege and have the other benefits of a professional relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific matter as partially described in the question.

I agree with my colleagues - there are many reasons that DCF may feel it appropriate to intervene aside from drugs. If you feel you are being unjustly targeted, you should search for an attorney in Fitchburg that specializes in these types of cases. You can search for an attorney through the Find a Lawyer section of Avvo. Good luck.

This is intended for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The content of this site may not reflect the most current legal developments. Do not consider this site to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in your state or country, and do not act or refrain from acting on the basis of the information contained herein. I am not responsible for any errors or omission in the content of this site or for damages arising from the use of this site under any circumstances. This does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Child custody topics