Skip to main content

Im I entitle to any compensation? Does their insurance have to pay me?

San Angelo, TX |

On May 15 I was the back seat passanger of a 4 time roll over car accident. I was ejected from the car my right hand/wrist required surgery to place a fixture in it because it was broke/dislocated severly. I also have 2 fractures in the upper back that I was told nothing can be done about, I have not yet seen a dr since the day after my surgry then was released, I called the office of the dr who preformed my surgry an was refused because of no insurance an no money. I im unable to work due to this accident, and have zero income to survive on not to mention im in need of medical attention & guidence, my aunt was front seat pasanger an my uncle was driving. I was just catching a ride to work. They have full covorage insurance an they have received compentation

Attorney Answers 5

  1. I have moved this question to the auto-accident/personal injury forum. Hopefully, you will get more responses there.

    Your question has been answered as a courtesy. This is not paid legal advice. Nothing in this communication is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature, nor is it intended to reflect an intention to make an agreement by electronic means.

  2. You need to talk to a personal injury attorney to pursue your uncles insurance company for you

    If this information has been helpful, please indicate by providing feedback that the answer was either "helpful" or "best answer" as appropriate. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Connell is a Colorado attorney licensed in only that state. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question.

  3. As the other Attorneys stated, you may want to contact a personal injury lawyer. Keep in mind there is a two-years statute of limitations for tort actions in Texas.

  4. You definitely need to talk to a personal injury attorney about pursuing claims against the other individuals involved in the suit and their insurance companies.

  5. Hire an attorney to assist you. It sounds like, at the minimum, you have a claim against your uncle's insurance auto policy. Good luck.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics