Im getting fired while I was seeing my grandma for the last time before she passed away .

Vancouver, WA |

They told me its fine that I can go over seas to visit my grandma . But few days ago they email me that they replaced me and keep saying I push them to the point I had to be replace . But my plane ticket was going tomorrow .
What should I do

1. This is an employment law question -- please re-post under that category.

Please note that THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and are for informational purposes only. This response is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship and is only based on the limited facts given. The response might change should additional facts be learned and should not be relied on as legal advice. It is recommended that you consult with an attorney who can properly assess the situation, as well as all pertinent facts, prior to taking any action based on the foregoing statements