Im feeling very uncomfortable at work what can I do?

Minneapolis, MN |

I have been having issues at work. I have been feeling very uncomfortable. I got injured at work in an area only another female should see. when it happened my male supervisor requested to see my injury. I told him no. He told me I had to so I took down my pants. He then looked at the injury and then put on cream and a banage. I told him I could do it but he didnt even give me a chance. When leaving to go back to work I was then informed he had to take a picture of the injury. I told him no again . I was forced into it. Then my male superindent came in saw my injury picture came and found me he informed me I had to show him my injury. I then again said no. He informed he I had to. I was crying and saying no but, was forced afterwards he rubbed my back and told me it was ok I let crying.

Since all this had happened myself and another employee will be in the lunchroom. My supervisor will come in and start talking to the other employee. He will tell him stories and make comments I know they are towards me but, he is not saying it directly. My boss also has to give me my work for the day. Im on light duty he makes me stand or sit watching other people work at the front of the plant . I feel like im on display. I was forced to sign a last chance agreement if I get hurt again I will be fired. Every day I go to work im in my car crying and having anxity attacks.

Additional information is needed but I would suggest that you find an employment law/sexual harassment attorney on Avvo or with your local bar association and set up an appointment to discuss this case in greater detail, in the privacy of his or her office.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at and Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at

I am sorry for your situation. You should consult with an employment attorney. Many such attorneys, like myself, offer free consultations. I would be happy to further discuss this with you. In the meantime, you should refrain from posting any more information about your situation on public forums like this.

Adam W. Klotz
Free Consultations- 612.223.6767 ext. 3

The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational use only, and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice or the opinions of this attorney or affiliated law firm. Links that may appear on this site are intended solely for your convenience in identifying and accessing other sources of information.

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights