Im feeling very uncomfortable at work what can I do?

Asked about 2 years ago - Minneapolis, MN

I have been having issues at work. I have been feeling very uncomfortable. I got injured at work in an area only another female should see. when it happened my male supervisor requested to see my injury. I told him no. He told me I had to so I took down my pants. He then looked at the injury and then put on cream and a banage. I told him I could do it but he didnt even give me a chance. When leaving to go back to work I was then informed he had to take a picture of the injury. I told him no again . I was forced into it. Then my male superindent came in saw my injury picture came and found me he informed me I had to show him my injury. I then again said no. He informed he I had to. I was crying and saying no but, was forced afterwards he rubbed my back and told me it was ok I let crying.

Since all this had happened myself and another employee will be in the lunchroom. My supervisor will come in and start talking to the other employee. He will tell him stories and make comments I know they are towards me but, he is not saying it directly. My boss also has to give me my work for the day. Im on light duty he makes me stand or sit watching other people work at the front of the plant . I feel like im on display. I was forced to sign a last chance agreement if I get hurt again I will be fired. Every day I go to work im in my car crying and having anxity attacks.

1. Adam William Klotz

Pro

2

Answered . I am sorry for your situation. You should consult with an employment attorney. Many such attorneys, like myself, offer free consultations. I would be happy to further discuss this with you. In the meantime, you should refrain from posting any more information about your situation on public forums like this.

Adam W. Klotz
    Free Consultations- 612.223.6767 ext. 3

2. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

2

Answered . Additional information is needed but I would suggest that you find an employment law/sexual harassment attorney on Avvo or with your local bar association and set up an appointment to discuss this case in greater detail, in the privacy of his or her office.