Skip to main content

Im charged with Corruption of Minor and Furnishing Alcohol

Palmyra, PA |

I was charged with corruption of a minor/furnishing alcohol. This girl was a runaway actually 15 years old even though her and my ex girlfriend told me she was about to be 18 and her mom beats her so as a favor to my ex girl i let her friend stay the night.. I went to go pick up my guy friend when they were in my house and she may have drank a little beer in her report which was taken by the police 2 days after the following morning she said she took two gulps and was given marijuana fact is she brought the marijuana and i wasent there to watch her take my alcohol which my ex even told her not to shes 18 my ex.. anyway 2 days after the fact she toldthe police i was never questioned or anything i just got the paper for a prelimenary hearing.. now both my guy friend and my ex will testify

Attorney Answers 3


Stop posting statements about the case and secure a criminal defense attorney immediately.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


I totally agree with Attorney Keller; do not post any additional information on the Internet. Talk to an experienced criminal defense attorney in the Lebanon Co. area ASAP.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


You need to hire a criminal defense attorney before making any more public statements about the case.

This answer is meant for information purposes only. No attorney-client relationship has been established between the Avvo user and Cesar Garcia.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics