Im a victim of domestic violence i need to move i have bad credit and a low income is there any recorces that can help

my babys dad applealed his case and im worried he is going to get out soon also he is form a violent gang one of the main guys from his gang just moved in across the street im in fear for my life and the saftey of my mother and daughter

Ontario, CA -

Cindy Carolina Moran-Aguirre

Cindy Carolina Moran-Aguirre

Family Law Attorney - Upland, CA

There is an organization in Riverside that may be able to help you if you qualify. The Inland Empire Latino Lawyers Association assists in cases of family law, including domestic violence cases. They assist low income clients and if you qualify they will assist you at no charge. Best of luck!

Bernie Johannes Kempen

Bernie Johannes Kempen

Domestic Violence Lawyer - San Francisco, CA

Go to your closest domestic violence shelter for help and counseling

Richard Eric Anthony Dwyer

Richard Eric Anthony Dwyer

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Mountain View, CA

Yes - visit the Superior Court's Family Law Clinic. Advise them that you are a victim of domestic violence and that you need a temporary restraining order and need to file an OSC for child support. You should do so immediately.