IM a man with ten kids no job ,criminal record ,can not get job and wanna know what can I do ?Is there an exemptions?

Asked about 2 years ago - San Diego, CA

Man I want a job and get my payments back to zero.I hate being a dead beat dad. Im not doing anything illegal ever again I want do it like a real man.

1. David Philip Shapiro

Pro

1

Answered . Contact a locally experienced criminal defense attorney to see if you are eligible to get at least some, if not all, of your convictions expunged/dismissed under Penal Code section 1203.4 . That may help in your job search.

Good Luck!

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555
  2. Marilynn Mika Spencer

Answered . Congratulations on wanting to get your life back on track. You are in a tough situation, given the economy and the high rate of unemployment. Some people find it helpful to volunteer somewhere for a while, to build up a history to put on a resume or job application, and to find credible references. Also, many people go to a community college or trade school, such as a regional occupational program or similar, to get a history and potential references. It's a tough world and tough economy, and we all have to work harder these days just to survive. And yes, this applies to attorneys, too!

3. Michael Charles Doland

Answered . Ms. Spencer expresses the correct feeling very well. I did not understand your use of the word "exemptions" but you have my best wishes in your searh.