Skip to main content

Im a Canadian moving back to Canada can my spouse (American) cross the border and apply for PR in Canada?

Lakeland, FL |

I would like to know the fastest way to get my spouse to move to Canada with me and apply in Canada so we don't have to live seperate

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


AVVO attorneys are US attorneys. Contact a Canadian attorney.


You need to speak with a lawyer who practices immigration law in Canada.


This answer is better submitted to a Canadian immigration law message board. Most of the lawyers who donate their time on this site practice U.S. immigration law.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer