Im 50..stuggled bad ,..i see now that my stuggle and mental quality of life was ruined,...i think i want to sew my dad

Asked over 1 year ago - Riverside, CA

for a porsion of his assets before he dies...he was evil and has a bad pedafile problem..he plans to leave everything to ? step son...i deserve a chance to have enough money to repair my credit and my living situation and he should be the one who helps me finish my future ...i have no grudge only think he needs to pay ,...im sure it is costing social secuity for my cituation,...il be suffering long after he is gone and its his doing

1. Neil Pedersen

Answered . If you are talking about things done to you when you were a kid, it is way too late to make a legal claim now. Your statute of limitations ran shortly after you reached the age of 18.

If you are talking about evil things done to you in the last couple of years, you might have a valid claim. If so, you need to find an attorney and disclose the specifics to him or her so they can help you understand if you have any claim or not.

I am sorry for your situation. Good luck to you.