Skip to main content

Im 25 yr been here since 3months trying to get my statue lagalized parent ex legal resedent how can i get lagalized

Visalia, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

parent went to jail 1995-1999 got deported lost paper but before apply for me got aproved letter but dint finish can i still used that to legalized or what else need help plz

Attorney Answers 1


If you did not file for Family Unity and the lead applicant has lost their lawful status, it would appear you are not eligible any longer for Family Unity. You may have other ways of changing your status, so speak with an attorney.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics