IM 17 AND I LIVE IN MEXICO BUT I AM A UNITED STATE CITIZEN,AND I HAD A PREMATURE BABY.CAN I FIX HER A PERMIT IF I GO TO RIALTO.

Asked over 1 year ago - Rialto, CA

HI I AM PLANNIN TO GO TO RIALTO ,CALIFORNIA NEXT MONTH BUT I CANT TAKE MY BABY IM GOIN TO SEE IF THERE IS SUM KIND OF PERMIT TO COME BACK TO MEXICO FOR HER AND PASS HER WITH ME TO FIX HER A PASPORT OR GREEN CARD BUT I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS POSSIBLE AND WHAT WOULD I NEED CAN SOMEONE GUIDE ME ALIL AND TAKE ME ON THE RIGHT DIRECTION PLEASE , MY BABY IS A 1 YEAR OLD, WITH 6 MONTHS.

1. Morgan Laine Place

1

Best Answer

Answered . It sounds like your baby, although born premature is doing okay? Go to you nearest US embassy to register your daughter's birth.

Depending upon the facts of your situation, your daughter is likely a citizen (because you are a citizen). Click on the link below for information about citizenship despite birth abroad. This area can be complicated, so you should consider scheduling a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to determine what steps you need to take.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

1

Answered . If you live in Mexico you should go tot the nearest US Embassy and register your child's birth there.

3. Tsirina Goroshit

1

Answered . Visit US embassy to report a birth, child could derive US citizenship through you.