Im 17 and got a speeding ticket for 35 in a 20 school zone trying to get to school this is my second ticket how can i fight it?

Lewis Center, OH |
Filed under: Speeding tickets

i was late for school i came up over a hill and he clocked me at 35 apparently my speedometer is off but the reputation of the officers showing up for court i have been told are slim for them showing up for court is there anything i can do i have a busy life at the moment with school band firefighting and my EMT course can you give me advice on how to fight this?

Hire an attorney who handles juvenile court matters. You may be facing a license suspension. You need to consult an attorney in your area

The only hope for fighting the ticket is to hire an attorney. Most juvenile courts will suspend a persons license for a second violation. Do not bank on the officer not showing up. This is a story everyone hears but rarely happens.

Attorney Chris Beck
Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
1370 North Fairfield Road
Suite C
Beavercreek, Ohio 45432
(937)426-4000 phone (24/7)

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner

You NEED an EXPERIENCED TRAFFIC DEFENSE ATTORNEY to help you! YES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO AVOID A SUSPENSION...MAYBE EVEN THE TICKET ITSELF...IF...You get and experienced traffic defense attorney. Call me for a recommendation in your area.

Best regards,

Mark A. Deters
Attorney at Law
1800 Lyons Rd.
Dayton, Ohio 45458
937-434-7100 - tel.
937-434-4155 - fax.
419-466-8925 - cell.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets