Im 17 and got a speeding ticket for 35 in a 20 school zone trying to get to school this is my second ticket how can i fight it?

Asked 10 months ago - Lewis Center, OH

i was late for school i came up over a hill and he clocked me at 35 apparently my speedometer is off but the reputation of the officers showing up for court i have been told are slim for them showing up for court is there anything i can do i have a busy life at the moment with school band firefighting and my EMT course can you give me advice on how to fight this?

1. Christopher Lee Beck

Pro

1

1

Answered . The only hope for fighting the ticket is to hire an attorney. Most juvenile courts will suspend a persons license for a second violation. Do not bank on the officer not showing up. This is a story everyone hears but rarely happens.

Attorney Chris Beck
    Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
    1370 North Fairfield Road
    Suite C
    Beavercreek, Ohio 45432
    (937)426-4000 phone (24/7)
    attycbeck@gmail.com
    www.becklawofficellc.com

2. Patricia Jean Smith

1

Answered . Hire an attorney who handles juvenile court matters. You may be facing a license suspension. You need to consult an attorney in your area

3. Mark Alan Deters

Pro

Answered . You NEED an EXPERIENCED TRAFFIC DEFENSE ATTORNEY to help you! YES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO AVOID A SUSPENSION...MAYBE EVEN THE TICKET ITSELF...IF...You get and experienced traffic defense attorney. Call me for a recommendation in your area.

Best regards,
    Mark

Mark A. Deters
    Attorney at Law
    PENICK & DETERS
    1800 Lyons Rd.
    Dayton, Ohio 45458
    937-434-7100 - tel.
    937-434-4155 - fax.
    419-466-8925 - cell.
    mark@deterslaw.com
    www.TheDaytonDuiAttorney.com

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now