Skip to main content

Im 16 with my permit i hit a tree i had 3 peoplein the car everyone is fine no injuries im charged for unlicense an hit and run

Tracy, CA |

the car lost control brakes werent working and i spuun out and hit a tree im 16 prmit no license 3friends in the car no one got injured they left home and i drove my car home cops came minutes later i was charged for hit and run and unlicensed driving what is gonna happen.

Attorney Answers 5

  1. Who knows?

    Get a criminal defense lawyer or a public defender.

  2. You need to consult with a lawyer who handles criminal cases. Immediately.

  3. You should post this in the heading for criminal defense attorneys.

  4. First, get treated. Second get a mechanic to check car unless it is impounded. If it is, let you criminal lawyer handle the case. Best of luck.

    This answer is provided by California Accident Attorney Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., 510-206-4492. Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. Abogado de Lesiones de Accidentes de Autos, provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. Oakland Abogado Accidentes Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Accidentes de carros, Abogado de accidentes de Peatones, practices in Antioch, Berkeley, Concord, Oakland, Hayward, Martinez, Newark, Richmond, San Francisco and San Rafael. El abogado de lesiones y heridos en accidentes de autos, is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Heridos en Accidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Abogado de Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, Abogado de Accidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.