Im 16 and want to move out.. my mom who is my legal guardian says its okay.. so is it???

Asked over 1 year ago - Sulphur Springs, TX

i live with my sister cause me and my dad had problems and my mom cant afford to take care of me but my sisters fiance hates me and they have kicked me out before. But now my mom says its okay. So all i wanna know is can I and my sister not stop me????

1. William Tyler Moore Jr

Pro

1

Answered . Where are you going to liive? As a minor, I guess you can live anywhere you want so long as your parents don't object. You should be with one of your parents. No one will let you sign a lease because you are a minor. If your parents don't want you and your sister doesn't either, you need to reassess your relations with your dad. Living on your own is HARD! You might come to the attention of CPS and end up in foster care.