Illegal Immigrant marrying a US citizen. (I entered legally) which form to send first?

Humble, TX |

I-130 needs to be send all together with I-485 I-864 I-765 G-325 etc..or do we need just to submit I-130 with its appropriate fee and wait until is approved? and then send the rest?

If you are eligible to adjust your status, then you would send all forms, supporting documents, and filing fees together. I would still recommend you have an immigration attorney review your filing.

BRImmigrationLaw.com: This is not legal advice as many facts are still unknown, and an attorney-client relationship has not been created.

All of them.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I agree with my coleagues.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

The forms that are filed with a straight forward petition and adjustment of status for a legal entry are the following: I-130, G-325, G-325P, I-485, I-765, I-864. That said, it's important that you are 100% sure that you are eligible and that you know the proper procedure when filing even the most simple immigration case. Don't make the mistake of cutting corners on this. Good luck to you!

By illegal I am going to assume you overstayed your authorized time? What status did you enter on? Need a little more information to properly assist you. Generally speaking when someone enters with inspection and overstays their time and later is married to a US citizen you would have to file: I-130, I-485, I-765, G-325, Affidavit of Support, along with other documents. Please hire an attorney as Immigration Laws are very complex! Good luck!

You can send all these forms at the same time. It would be beneficial to consult an experienced attorney for proper filing.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics