Illegal Immigrant marrying a US citizen. (I entered legally) which form to send first?

Asked over 1 year ago - Humble, TX

I-130 needs to be send all together with I-485 I-864 I-765 G-325 etc..or do we need just to submit I-130 with its appropriate fee and wait until is approved? and then send the rest?

1. Brian Rhodes

4

Answered . If you are eligible to adjust your status, then you would send all forms, supporting documents, and filing fees together. I would still recommend you have an immigration attorney review your filing.

2. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . All of them.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. Lino Raul Rodriguez Jr.

3

Answered . The forms that are filed with a straight forward petition and adjustment of status for a legal entry are the following: I-130, G-325, G-325P, I-485, I-765, I-864. That said, it's important that you are 100% sure that you are eligible and that you know the proper procedure when filing even the most simple immigration case. Don't make the mistake of cutting corners on this. Good luck to you!

4. Inara Khashmati

Pro

3

Answered . By illegal I am going to assume you overstayed your authorized time? What status did you enter on? Need a little more information to properly assist you. Generally speaking when someone enters with inspection and overstays their time and later is married to a US citizen you would have to file: I-130, I-485, I-765, G-325, Affidavit of Support, along with other documents. Please hire an attorney as Immigration Laws are very complex! Good luck!

5. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with my coleagues.

6. Larisa Tenberg

2

Answered . You can send all these forms at the same time. It would be beneficial to consult an experienced attorney for proper filing.