Illegal immigrant

El Paso, TX |

can you get in trouble if you dont report an illegal immigrant

You have no duty, but you should not harbor an illegal alien

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

2. you have no duty to report anyone, so no.

3. No. This is the government's responsibility not yours.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

4. Not even the Immigration and Nationality Act requires anyone to report illegal immigrants to anyone. Being illegal in the U.S. is not really a crime. Now, if you see a crime being committed, for example if you see someone smuggling an alien you could be committing the crime of misprison of a felony and for failure to report a crime in some jurisdictions.