ILLEGAL ALIEN want to apply for Dental hygienist, radiology tech in texas school

Fort Worth, TX |

I want to know if i could apply for dental hygienist at tarrant county college where i am going to school at right now, and have obtain a associate of art degree.

they do background check and how would i qualify for the program?? i see a lot of kids who has no papers getting into nursing school, and people who become a neurosurgeon, and MD..

1. Universities in Texas will admit undocumented immigrants. You also should talk to the school of your interest. Regarding your 2nd question, even if undocumented immigrants graduate from a medical school/dental school/dental hygienist program, a state's licensing authority will not issue them a license until they become a permanent resident.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

2. You need to ask the school what their admission requirements are.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: ssvosbikian@voslaw.com - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, Newark, and Trenton, NJ. Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please visit and share this site: www.voslaw.com

Education law topics