Ifa guy i just met tells me a bunch of lies, gives me a fake name to get meto sleep with him

Floral Park, NY |

can i sue? is this date rape?coercion?

1. No. Its a guy who never wants to see you again after having a good time. To avoid this, know your paramour better and longer before hooking up.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.

2. No, this is not date rape and it wasn't coercion and no you can't sue.

3. Rape means being forced to engage in sex against your will by force, fear, duress, or similar coercion.

Having sex with someone you just met is a voluntary but potentially dangerous choice. You're taking a risk he lied to you. He's taking a risk you lied to him. Probably not the best idea.

www.alecrose.com

4. Last time I checked being a despicable cad, meaning not a gentleman, is not a jail punishable crime.

Law Office Of Michael Marley
    Phone 917 853 4484

You may want to inquire with a Bay State licensed attorney on this.