IF YOUR SUMMONED FOR JURY DUTY AND RECIEVE A CONFIDENTIAL SURVEY TO FILL OUT AND IT ASKS PERSONAL INFO DO YOU HAVE TO RESPOND

Payson, AZ |

You will attract far more attention if you do not respond and/or do not appear than if you respond and appear.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

attendence not an issue. but legally do you have to respond. or can you fill out the survey and only fill out the ones that you believe are not personal.

Unless the survey indicates that a question is optional, it needs to be filled out. This is to ensure that the jury is made up of a diverse group of jurors, of all ages, occupations, etc.

Please note that I am answering this question as a service through Avvo but not as your attorney and no attorney-client relationship is established by this posting. An attorney-client relationship can only be established through signing a Fee Agreement and paying the necessary advanced fees.

Recommended articles about Employment