If your investment property is subject to HOA dues, can you write off 100 percent of those dues on your Schedule E form?

Douglasville, GA |

The information is contained in the link I included. I want to verify it for accuracy. We are a struggling community where an investment group owns several lots and this information may be useful for persuading them to consider paying dues and help us make some much needed renovations to keep the neighborhood attractive..

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/homeowners-association-fees-tax-deductible-40180.html

1. You should re-post/re-tag your question for tax law and related headings. You have only tagged it with HOA and I doubt a qualified lawyer will find your question on this board, since it is really a tax question.

We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I have made do not constitute legal advice. Any statements I have made are based upon the very limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in California.