If your childrens mother took you off child support and put you back on, what role does that play in the next hearing?

Chattanooga, TN |

We had agreements throughout the time she took me off.. I honored those agreements to the best of my ability.. I never stop taking care of my kids regardless if I gave her money or not.. sometimes it got tough for me financially, but my kids never wanted for anything...

1. I am sorry that you are going through this, even though you were taken off the support and you continued to provide, that should help you. Please make a list of all the things you did and present that in court or give it your attny. Take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

Child custody topics