If you were able to traced the techonoly that was place on your brain could you sue then

Asked over 1 year ago - Dayton, TX

some type of techonoly was place on my brain causeing other people to see what i see and hear my voice in here head.so its like im being stalked and my privacy is being voilated.every time i shower all i do is hear voices about how im showering.so bacislly it you can trace the techolongy and find its source and prove it cause brain damage or some type of mental state can you sue

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

9

Answered . As recommended in your earlier posts--see a doctor or other mental health care specialists and get control of the voices--then worry about who you can sue.

2. Kenan Lee Isitt

6

Answered . Frankly, I doubt that such technology exists, but perhaps there is another explanation. I would recommend seeing a doctor to explain what you are experiencing, and maybe they can help.

3. Carmine John Giardino

4

Answered . Yes

4. Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

4

Answered . No.