If you went to a hotel and was accused of disorderly conduct, they have the right to ask for your i.d., get all the info?

New York, NY |

took you a picture, put it on their file, and giving you a warning that you're BAN from that hotel to come-in, regardless of any condition.

They have the right to investigate any dangerous conditions or behavior on their property.

I can accuse you of anything, but it is if you are accused in an accusatory instrument that counts, i.e. a charge issued by the police. The hotel may complain to you that you are disorderly, and is trying to ban you under pain of trespass.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.

The hotel's security can ask you questions, have you arrested for Disorderly Conduct, restrain you, throw you out and bar re-admission, and arrest you for trespass if you return.