If you went to a hotel and was accused of disorderly conduct,...do they have the right to ask for your i.d., get all the info?

took you a picture, put it on their file, and giving you a warning that you're BAN from that hotel to come-in, regardless of any condition.

New York, NY -

Marco Caviglia

Marco Caviglia

Criminal Defense Attorney - Poughkeepsie, NY

I can accuse you of anything, but it is if you are accused in an accusatory instrument that counts, i.e. a charge issued by the police. The hotel may complain to you that you are disorderly, and is trying to ban you under pain of trespass.

Edwin Drantivy

Edwin Drantivy

Criminal Defense Attorney - Brooklyn, NY

They have the right to investigate any dangerous conditions or behavior on their property.

John J. Carney

John J. Carney

Criminal Defense Attorney - New York, NY

The hotel's security can ask you questions, have you arrested for Disorderly Conduct, restrain you, throw you out and bar re-admission, and arrest you for trespass if you return.