If you went to a hotel and was accused of disorderly conduct,...do they have the right to ask for your i.d., get all the info?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

took you a picture, put it on their file, and giving you a warning that you're BAN from that hotel to come-in, regardless of any condition.

1. Marco Caviglia

2

Answered . I can accuse you of anything, but it is if you are accused in an accusatory instrument that counts, i.e. a charge issued by the police. The hotel may complain to you that you are disorderly, and is trying to ban you under pain of trespass.

2. Edwin Drantivy

1

Answered . They have the right to investigate any dangerous conditions or behavior on their property.

3. John J. Carney

Pro

1

Answered . The hotel's security can ask you questions, have you arrested for Disorderly Conduct, restrain you, throw you out and bar re-admission, and arrest you for trespass if you return.