If you violate would your probation officer put a warrant out for your arrest or wait til you come see em then arrest you?

Mount Holly, NJ |

i got arrested in another state and got sentenced. recently just got outta jail but there was no warrant for my arrest. i dont know if my probation officer was cool cause i was doing good before and i slipped up once but i got a call today from another P.O saying hes my name P.O and to come see him tommorow. do you think i will be arrested or everything is cool??? answer back a.s.ap please

1. I really cannot say. You may have already been written up but a warrant was not issued. Or you may not have been written up. You did violate by the out of state charge if it happened after probation started. You could be arrested for the violation.

2. Could be either one. You need to get an attorney ASAP.

Benjamin G. Kelsen IF YOU LIKE THIS ANSWER PLEASE INDICATE YOUR APPRECIATION BY SELECTING IT AS "BEST ANSWER." Law Offices of Benjamin G. Kelsen, Esq. LLC 179 Cedar Lane Teaneck, NJ 07666 Phone: 201-692-0073/ Fax: 201-692-0151 Web Site: www.kelsenlaw.com / Email: bgkelsen@kelsenlaw.com NOT LEGAL ADVICE: The above information may contain an opinion which does not constitute legal advice. Unless a retainer agreement has been signed, we are not your legal representatives, and you should not rely on any opinions contained in this message.