If you violate would your probation officer put a warrant out for your arrest or wait til you come see em then arrest you?

Asked about 2 years ago - Mount Holly, NJ

i got arrested in another state and got sentenced. recently just got outta jail but there was no warrant for my arrest. i dont know if my probation officer was cool cause i was doing good before and i slipped up once but i got a call today from another P.O saying hes my name P.O and to come see him tommorow. do you think i will be arrested or everything is cool??? answer back a.s.ap please

1. Benjamin G Kelsen

1

Answered . Could be either one. You need to get an attorney ASAP.

2. Mark M Cheser

Pro

Answered . I really cannot say. You may have already been written up but a warrant was not issued. Or you may not have been written up. You did violate by the out of state charge if it happened after probation started. You could be arrested for the violation.