If you I have posted in and as an escort , masseuse or rubdowns, how can I protect myself from arrest?

Seaside, CA |

some girls in the same profession were arrested before they made it to the room, probable cause they said , being advertise on or was enough probable cause. We just had an arrest on Sunday the 25th in the city of Marina, CA

The easy answer is "by making darn sure that you don't offer any sexual services -- or anything that could be understood to be sexual services -- to any client." But that answer would be somewhat naive. The better answer is: by notifying each client that there is an active audio recording of the session for their protection and yours. That is probably a business-killer, but you wanted to know how to protect yourself from arrest. And if we are realistic about what you need to protect yourself from, what you need is reliable, credible, and admissible evidence of what did NOT happen when you were one-on-one with an officer pretending to be a client.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

As a former prosecutor I will say that both these sites are common feeding areas for Vice.
The charge is about semantics. You isolate yourself with this. The police will always initially believe that you just offered sex. They key is making sure the reviewing prosecutor sees the ambiguity issues.
I would consult an attorney to ensure precautions are made to show your legal actions are not construed as an illegal act.
I recommend consulting an attorney.

It is key that you hire the best locally experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you that you can afford if something goes down. You should obtain a free consultation as soon as possible. Good luck.

Law Offices of Mark Deniz-Free case evaluations given
1010 2nd Avenue, Suite 2307, San Diego, California 92101 (858) 751-4384
Free Case Evaluation- Serving all San Diego County.

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply

Internet law topics