If you have a mental health illness and courts are asking for a continuous order what are your legal rights as a mother?

Canada, KY |

Child is about two mths old was taken on me at the hospital was spose to be a temp order and they changed to continuous i haven't even seen him since i was at the hospital so I only breast feed in the hospital I still have milk because im hoping to be allowed to breast feed him even tho he is on formula .

1. What is your mental heath issue?

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.