If you have a felony charge ( Possession of Controlled Substance .01 weight ) and a misd. on a pipe?

Asked about 1 year ago - Austin, TX

My wife and I lost our jobs when the car got impounded. So we ended up having no transportation from Cesar Chavez to Wells Branch Parkway, we are losing our apartment and now have to stay with her parents.

1. Robert L. Keates

1

1

Answered . I'm not quite sure I understand the questions. If you missed a Court setting due to no transportation to Court, contact a local attorney so we can recall the warrant and get your case back on the docket.

2. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

1

Answered . Your situation is certainly difficult.

However, I am not sure what you are asking about.

Please clarify.

3. David N. Smith

Answered . I don't understand the question, but you definitely need the help of a lawyer, and it may be possible to get a good result in a case like this with a small amount for personal use, no selling. You should have been appointed an attorney. Ask her what you can do to minimize the damage.