If you have a felony charge ( Possession of Controlled Substance .01 weight ) and a misd. on a pipe?

Austin, TX |

My wife and I lost our jobs when the car got impounded. So we ended up having no transportation from Cesar Chavez to Wells Branch Parkway, we are losing our apartment and now have to stay with her parents.

I'm not quite sure I understand the questions. If you missed a Court setting due to no transportation to Court, contact a local attorney so we can recall the warrant and get your case back on the docket.

Your situation is certainly difficult.

However, I am not sure what you are asking about.

Please clarify.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

I don't understand the question, but you definitely need the help of a lawyer, and it may be possible to get a good result in a case like this with a small amount for personal use, no selling. You should have been appointed an attorney. Ask her what you can do to minimize the damage.

This answer is intended to be taken as general information and not as specific legal advice. You should always consult a qualified attorney and make him familiar with all the relevant facts in order to get proper legal advice. Every case is different, and they must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. David N. Smith 812 W. 11th Street, Suite 201 Austin TX 78701 (512) 457-0100 defenseattorneysmith.com

Traffic tickets topics