If you have a felony charge ( Possession of Controlled Substance .01 weight ) and a misd. on a pipe?

Asked about 1 year ago - Austin, TX

My wife and I lost our jobs when the car got impounded. So we ended up having no transportation from Cesar Chavez to Wells Branch Parkway, we are losing our apartment and now have to stay with her parents.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Robert L. Keates

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . I'm not quite sure I understand the questions. If you missed a Court setting due to no transportation to Court, contact a local attorney so we can recall the warrant and get your case back on the docket.

  2. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Your situation is certainly difficult.

    However, I am not sure what you are asking about.

    Please clarify.

    Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No... more
  3. David N. Smith

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . I don't understand the question, but you definitely need the help of a lawyer, and it may be possible to get a good result in a case like this with a small amount for personal use, no selling. You should have been appointed an attorney. Ask her what you can do to minimize the damage.

    This answer is intended to be taken as general information and not as specific legal advice. You should always... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,796 answers this week

3,008 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,796 answers this week

3,008 attorneys answering