If you had pronation in 2006 and it was revoked beause you went to trail for another case in a different state is it true that

Jamaica, NY |

Cant get probation again for a case in 2012? All together I have 5 arrest and I completed parloe in 2010

The more criminal history a person has, the harder it becomes for his/her defense attorney to obtain lenient sentences.

Depending upon what the present crime is, you may still qualify for probation.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.

Its a Robber they dropped it because it was really a shoplifting charge from babysrus for 160.00 they want to give me 8 months I did 39 then bailed out. now the lawyer is saying he cant get anything less like probation because of my pass probation. I was once on parole and I completed it.

A lifting that went wrong.