Skip to main content

If you had a case brought against you and a majority of the allegations were not true, what can be done about it?

Gallatin, TN |
Filed under: Personal injury

My ex took me back to court citing 21 allegations against me. A majority of the allegations she stated were false, 16 of them to be exact.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


What kind of case is this? You will need to respond yourself of course but also get declarations from any other witnesses who may support your side. But would need to know what kind of case this is to give any more advice.



It is a civil case between my ex and I


Agree with Attorney Kim.


Not sure what type of case you are referring to? You can dispute the allegations in court.

Click on name or picture to see profile page.

John K Lassen

John K Lassen


car accident attorneys Philadelphia . . car accident lawyers Philadelphia


In addition to defending the allegations in the current lawsuit, if she brought a lawsuit against you based on false allegations and for an improper purpose, you may be able to file a malicious prosecution claim against her if the case against you is dismissed. However, I recommend calling an experienced attorney to fully discuss your situation. You did not provide enough information for your question to be fully answered.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer