If you get a sentence in California , is it half with good behavior? Also, is the max for a parole violation 6 months with half?

San Diego, CA |

No matter how many violations you get? Or any added misdemeanor charges ? such as DUI, resisting arrest and hit and run of property

1. The amount of time actually served on a custodial sentence in California depends on the current offense, and the offender's past record (if any).

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555

2. No all sentences get 2 for 1 good time credits. Depending on the charges some crimes require 70-80% of time. As for violations, can be sentenced to whatever remainder of imposed time was.

http://lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com/san-diego-criminal-attorney/probation-violations

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation if you have a San Diego or California matter. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at www.lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com

3. This is too complicated of a question with too many unknown variables for any of us to give you a thorough answer here. I strongly suggest consulting with a local criminal defense attorney. Good luck.