If you are participating in the FAIP program and have another arrest for DWI what are the most likely outcomes

Fort Worth, TX |

he has 3 felony dwi's and was placed on FAIP...he was doing everything required of him and paid all fees, basically a model participant for seven months then he decided to meet some friends and he drank and was arrested in a parking lot apparantly trying to get in a car but he was outside of the car either way he was arrested for DWI he is 68 years old and has been in TCCC for almost two months he has been given a court appointed attorney

1. My experience with FAIP is that if the state can prove a new DWI he will get the full seven years. There would still be the new felony DWI to deal with as well.

This opinion is offered for informational purposes only and does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship. You should consult an attorney in person.

2. The court appointed attorney is in the best position to answer your questions.

If this answer was helpful to you or if it was the best answer, please click the buttons that state helpful and best answer. Please understand that all of my answers are for informational purposes only, are not legal advise, and do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me. I am not your attorney and you are not my client unless we enter into a signed contract. My only legal advise to you is that you should immediately consult with and hire a lawyer and that you should not represent yourself. If you want to more information about personal injury, visit http://www.sainjurylawyer.com or if you want more information about criminal defense, visit http://www.giardinolawfirm.com. Good luck!

3. He needs to consult with his court appointed attorney.

Austin DWI Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com