If you are convicted of DUI a second time in five years your license may be revoked for how long?

Asked almost 5 years ago - Sacramento, CA

and can you get your licence back if you hire a lawyer? will second dui affect work too?

1. Amy Treanor Morell

1

Answered . Generally, you are looking at a 1 years suspension. Hiring a lawyer may be helpful. I can't answer your last questions as it is vague. I encourage you to go to www.dui-help.com to find a lawyer in your area to offer your a free consult ot see what they can do for you.

2. George Fredrick Mueller

1

Answered . 1 to 2 years. Generally, with option to get restriction with installation of Ignition Interlock Device after 1 year. Ms. Morell is correct.

3. Carlos Gonzalez

Pro

Answered . I do not practice law in your state and would suggest contacting a practitioner in your immediate are to discuss yoru issues, generally the DMV website will have answer to most of your questions