If you are convicted of a felony drug charge, can you ever get this off your record, or does it follow you for life?

Asked almost 4 years ago - Acworth, GA

with first offender and otherwise?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Phillip Darrell Kimbrell

    Contributor Level 15


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . There are possibilities to have this removed from your record if you were sentenced under the first offender act.....you would be well served to consult an attorney for further information and assistance. Good Luck

    P. Darrell Kimbrell

  2. Nathaniel Michael Smith


    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . You can certainly file, with or without the help of an attorney, the appropriate paperwork to try and have your record expunged. Whether that effort is successful depends on a variety of factors particular to each person's case.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,722 answers this week

3,032 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,722 answers this week

3,032 attorneys answering