Skip to main content

If we are suppose to judge in santa monica 3/28/13 for probate court, and my brother filed for conservortship at another court

Lancaster, CA |

in pomona 3/21/13 what can i do to stop it. he has done my father wrong, putting him in a home and wanting to keep him there and i want him out. sold everything at estate sale at my fathers house and sister took his cars to nv and neither one had any authority. what can i do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to hire an elder law attorney to look into it. It may be abuse, or it may all be ok. Someone needs to help you. Or, maybe talk to the attorney representing your brother.

The above is not intended to be legal advice, but may be used for general information. Please contact an attorney for specific help tailored to your needs.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer