If u was indicted for assult in the 2nd,u didn't take plea deal,and now they trying to indict in the first,

Asked almost 2 years ago - Kingston, NY

I have 2 priors for drug possions,no violent back ground,

1. 2

Answered . You didn't ask a question.

2. 2

Answered . I am sorry to hear about your situation.

You should contact an attorney to discuss your questions as additional information would be helpful.

I wish you the best of luck.

Please remember that I do not normally monitor these questions after I have posted a reply but can be reached by telephone.

Free phone consultation Monday — Thursday 1-5 pm.

Hayley Greenberg

Greenberg & Merola, LLP, Attorneys at Law
    91 N. Franklin Street, Suite 211, Hempstead, NY 11550, (516) 887-1975

521 5th Ave. Ste. 1700, New York, NY 10175, (212) 593-6111

Additional Offices: Queens & Brooklyn

3. 2

Answered . I think that you are asking why they are indicting you in the first degree. You need to speak with your attorney or get a criminal defense attorney right away so that they can look into this and help you out.

4. Answered . You should retain a good criminal lawyer. I have 30 years experience and handle cases statewide. Check out my website and Avvo rating and reviews. You can be indicted on higher charges if the DA can prove them.
    John J. Carney Esq. 917 696 2363