If u have long conversations on line with someone and the person gets all kind of private information about yyhou then misuses i

Asked over 1 year ago - Floral Park, NY

it and exploits it t out and lead me to believe these were private conversations can i sue

and he stalked me too

1. Mary Katherine Brown

Pro

2

5

Answered . Generally, you'll have to assume that nothing you do online is "private" unless you have some sort of privilege with the party, such as with an attorney or a doctor, or you have a specific written contract such as a non-disclosure agreement that protects certain content in your communications. Absent one or more of these protections, you are very unlikely to have a cause of action for which you can sue. Good luck!

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

Answered . Doubtful.