Skip to main content

If the victim dies and restitution is owed to the deseased victim, do I still have to pay?

Oroville, CA |

I am on AB109 Probation and will terminate shortly. My conviction was theft and embezellment on a elder/dependant adult.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Yes to individuals estate!

    Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777

  2. You will likely still have to pay. Restitution may be payable to the victim's estate or heirs.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics