If the trust funded a open bar party can it be found liable?

Manchester, NH |

If the executors funded a party including the alcohol and someone at the party drove intoxicated and got in a accident and someone got hurt or killed who would be liable the host or the trust or both,?

funded by the trust monies

Possibly. I would certainly think that before the trust was tapped into, one would first exhaust the pockets of the decision makers, homeowners insurances, liabilities insurances. And then if damages were still not satisfied, I would think about that as a recovery source.

A trust doesn't make decisions, but the trustee does and that may mean potential exposure.

You need to talk to an attorney about something like this are we are talking about something very complex.

This is a very complicated issue.
Considering the damages that could be awarded in a wrongful death lawsuit, don't you think it's worth consulting with an attorney in person?

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes