If the father of my son gave all his rights up in court can he ever get them back?

Sacramento, CA |

I had a cps case in 2007 and we had to take classes I did all mine but he refused to do his and the judge said so your giving up all rights to your son he said yes. the judge said if I was in trouble that he could not get my child. well now he wants to take me to court and get his rights back can he do that.

1. No, not if his legal rights were terminated in dependency court.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button or "Best Answer" at the bottom of this answer. By answering this question, the Law Offices of Cathleen E. Norton does not intend to form an attorney-client relationship with the asking party. The answers posted on this website should not be construed as legal advice. The Law Offices of Cathleen E. Norton does not make any representations about your family law matter, but rather, seeks to provide general information to the public about family-law related matters. You should consult with an attorney to discuss the specific facts of your case. Thank you.