If the court is telling you one thing and your lawyer is something else who should you believe?

Asked over 1 year ago - Lanham, MD

I called the court and told me i still had to wait but my lawyer said it should be any day now that i should receive my check.

Pro

5

Best Answer

Answered . Listen to your lawyer. Also, the check has to clear his/her trust account before your check can be cut.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Joseph Jonathan Brophy

2

Answered . Court personnel don't necessarily give correct information over the phone. Lawyers are not perfect either, but your lawyer is responsible to you and is more likely to be giving you correct information. What kind of check are you asking about, by the way?

3. Ross Carl Goodman

Pro

2

Answered . I would contact the court and confirm that the date the check was processed.