If spouse is falsely claiming D. V. for threats and he is guilty of defrauding me for a green card, can I send it to immigration

what I mean is the final outcome of the denial of the hearing where I am found not guilty of his accusations just to show the immigration that he is intentionally trying to get a R. O. on me which has no basis so that they will see that he is trying to file for V A W A the last minute but the D V was denied. The fact that my family and I are reporting him for fraud, plus this R. O. I am sure that will show the immigration that if there are no basis and he claims D V then it proves his fraud..that he will try to do anything to get his green card conditional status removed because of my divorce. He abandoned the marriage immediately after his conditional status and basically has nothing to show to proof that he entered this marriage in good faith so I think this R O was his last chance

to try another route for himself. Will the immigration also look at the fact that I am a female and he is a male differently than if I was a US citizen male and he was an immigrant female. I mean c'mon...it is so obvious. Not only that but we have not seen each other for more than a year and he files an R O on me based on what I told him a year ago lol. He is twice as big and I heard that 99% of V A W A's from immigrant men are denied (is this the case or not).

I believe you first need to present your arguments in Family or Criminal court, depending where the RO was filed. As far as his immigration case, he will probably not succeed if it is based on one RO application if it's not granted....

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova www.shautsova.com www.shautsova.com www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

Thanks...what if he gets an R O on himself from me. Basically, he has nothing to show that he entered into this marriage in good faith and if he gets an R O from me, will he be completely screwed in terms of removing his conditional status. I heard that DV restraining orders can mess up the removal of conditional status....just wanted to double check.

I agree with the other attorneys answering your question.

Marriage and prenups topics