If someone plans on flying to hawaii as an illegal immigrant with a valid drivers license will TSA be alerted?

someone asked me if I knew the above response and hence I am turning the question over to you

Agree, there is a risk, but when traveling domestically TSA is concerned that you are who you say you are based on valid identification. TSA is generally not looking into your immigration status. That being said there is still a risk which increases if you committing or have committed any crimes in the US.

2. If asked to produce a passport at any stage in the travel then the person may find him/herself in trouble.

Flying to Hawaii you are not leaving the U.S. owever you are taking a big risk as border patrol often checks flights.

3. I agree with Ms. Mulder. There will always be a heightened risk
    www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

4. Most flights to Hawaii will be from an interntaional airport which will incrase the likelihood that a CBP officer could ask for a passport even if it is a domestic flight. It is a risk that most don't take since it only takes being stopped one time to change a person's life.