If someone is going to marry an illegal immagrant do they need to give an imcome report? what paper work is really asked for?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Rio Linda, CA

my daughter is on ssi does she need to include that when she's getting married?? that's what one of my daughters is saying i just think she's too nosy-please help,thank-you.

1. Donald Frederick Conviser

2

Answered . To the extent that your question concerns immigration, ask your question of an experienced immigration attorney. To get married to an illegal immigrant, all the parties need to do is to obtain a marriage license.

2. Daniel Seth Williams

Pro

1

Answered . I would make an appointment with an immigration attorney and a social security benefits attorney. I never think it a good idea to post questions if you feel there may be some sort of incriminating information involved.

3. Manuel Alzamora Juarez

Answered . No, she does not need to provide any income information to get married. She has to pay for the license and have a bona fide wedding with losts of witnesses and a big party. However, the income information will be required later when she applies for his permanent resident visa and she has to filloyt the affidavit of support. Then, go visit an immigration attorney. Best of luck.