If someone has a no contact Order on me and their.trying to contact me can the case they have against. Me be dismissed

Asked over 1 year ago - Saint Paul, MN

I was charged with terrorist threats and domestic abuse but never did anything wrong, its all made up.
And the alleged victim has been trying to reach me. I also was arrested and spent 4 days in jail...

1. Landon J Ascheman

Pro

2

Answered . I would recommend not speaking to the person, but provide this information to your attorney. If you don't have an attorney, get one.

Many of us offer free initial consultations, it would be well worth your time.

2. Matthew Thomas Majeski

Pro

2

Answered . First rule: Do not accept or return the contact. You will be in violation regardless of who initiated it. You can use the evidence of the other party initiating contact to support why it should be dropped, but this will need to be done formally by a motion to the court.

www.majeskilaw.com

3. Andrew M. Leone

1

Answered . It can play favorable to your case; although a dismissal is not automatic. I strongly advise you ignore any, and all, of her attempts to contact you. You don't want to end up in any furyher trouble. If you haven't already done so, it would probably be in your best interest to at least discuss your case with an attorney.

I hope you find the information helpful and feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. Good luck.