If somebody looking for family lawyer?

Shandaken, NY |
Filed under: Family law

Adv. Tsairi’s Legal Experience Includes:
Family Law
Legal Education and Training:
Tel Aviv University, Faculty of Law – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) in Law and Governance with honors; Dean's List. visit here http://www.fisher-lawfirm.com/hila-tsairi.asp

1. Solicitation is a violation of the Avvo terms of service. You are flagged.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

2. Try paying for an ad.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

3. Soliciting is not allowed.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.