If sentenced to 1 year in county jail how much time will i need to do??

Asked about 5 years ago - Fort Morgan, CO

i was sentenced to do a year in the county jail for a dwi and i was woundering if the time is cut in half or is it 85% and since i already completed 110 days could i file for probation??

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Lynn Gorelick

    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . The answer to your question will be governed by the laws of your state. In California, there are different criteria for credits depending on a number of issues, such as, where you will be incarcerated and the nature of the offense.

    You should contact an attorney in your area, or the attorney who represented you, to ge accurate answer to your questions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,382 answers this week

3,295 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,382 answers this week

3,295 attorneys answering